sobota 8. prosince 2012

My house is my castle

My house is my castle

I am not even sure if this proverb is using in english language. But this time I'm going to say something about my house. 

I live in a terraced house in the centre of Děčín, Czech Republic. My house actually isn't mine. It is an old house with about 15 condominiums and my family live in one of them. The color as you can see is dark grey. At the bottom of the house are little black tiles. And our street is really peaceful.


We live in the first floor. My parents own the flat. In the picture you can see our kitchen's window and my room's window (look from the left).  

This house has flat roof so it is possible to visit the roof. For example in summer it is a perfect place for sunbathing. It has also the basements. Behind the house is a yard, which is split and every house has own part. My mum is really active and she grows some flowers there. Also we have on the yard garden table. 

I should mention my neighbours. We don't have any relationship with them. We just greet them if we see them. But I think they are nice.


See you soon! xx

Marie

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat